Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
IF YOU CRAVE SIMPLICITY . . .
...And yearn for peace and calm, this group study is for you. Through Biblical teaching and practical insights, Chip Ingram goes beyond quick fixes. This video curriculum speaks to men and women who know what they need to do, want desperately to do it, but find it next to impossible to break free of the "too many good and important things" that flood their lives.
The thesis is shockingly simple: spiritual simplicity can only occur when we do less and love more. The time tested Biblical principals explored in this study fly in the face of long checklists designed to decrease stress and increase productivity. Instead, it will help you experience a shift from complex to simple, from hurried to peaceful, from "never enough time" to "time enough for those you love." Lasting change is within your reach! Take the steps today to learn how to run the race of life at a different, more meaningful speed by focusing on what matters most: LOVE.
Vendor: Living on the Edge
womans study3 Stars Out Of 5spiritual simplicityNovember 22, 2014womans studyQuality: 3Value: 3Meets Expectations: 3would have liked more scriptual content... a little to short dvd time
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Priorities
- Books >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides