- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Kara E. Davis, MD, is assistant professor of clinical medicine and an internist at the University of Illinois College of Medicine. Kara regularly sees patients who suffer many related consequences. Her interactions and observations with these patients planted the seed for this book and for national workshops and seminars, which she now leads. In addition to her medical career, she is a pastors wife and the mother of four wonderful children.
CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Advice worth following!March 22, 2014CurledUpWithaBookThe MaritimesAge: Over 65Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I don't usually read weight loss books but this one was available as an e-book. I found it to be excellent. It doesn't beat around the bush but gives valuable Bible based advice. Anyone interested in a healthy lifestyle will enjoy this 50 day book.
cookieNorth CarolinaAge: Over 65Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Excellent Bible based book.March 28, 2013cookieNorth CarolinaAge: Over 65Gender: femaleThis book is a great way to start my day, my friend and I share this book each morning on the phone.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness >> Diet
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health & Fitness
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns