Spiritual Secrets to a Healthy Heart: Uncovering the roots of America's number one killer - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Keeping Your Heart Healthy Takes More Than Just Diet and Exercise
Heart disease is the number-one killer in America today, and although you can find an abundance of advice on heart health, much of it is incomplete. The truth is, your physical health is inextricably linked with your spiritual, mental, and emotional health and you can’t fully heal one area without addressing the others.
Kara Davis, MD, is a board-certified physician of internal medicine, chief medical officer of Christian Community Health Center in Chicago, and the author of Spiritual Secrets to Weight Loss. She previously served as an assistant professor of clinical medicine at the University of Illinois at Chicago, and she still maintains an appointment at the institution. In addition to her medical career, she is a pastors wife and the mother of four wonderful children.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Health Concerns