- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2017
Lee Strobel was the legal editor for the Chicago Tribune, a Yale graduate, and an atheist when his wife, Leslie, became a Christian early in their marriage. She began going to church; she found new friends; she became a different person. But Lee didnt believe in any of it. Both Lee and Leslie felt they were losing each other.
Despite all the emotional clashes they experienced, God answered Leslies prayers in miraculous ways. He gave her peace when she was feeling worried, gave her friends to walk with her, and gave her his Holy Spirit to comfort and guide her. Over time, she learned to live out her faith and be an example of Christs love to Lee. Today, theyre both Christians and Lees conversion story is now a major motion picture, The Case for Christ.
In this personal and practical book, Lee and Leslie share the lessons theyve learned, including
- Surprising insights into the thoughts of non-Christian spouses
- Eight principles for reaching out to your partner with the gospel
- Advice for raising your children in a spiritually mismatched home
- How to pray for your spouse, with a 30-day guide to get you started
- Helpful tips on what to do if youre both Christians but one lags behind spiritually
- Advice for single Christians about marriage
- Twelve steps to making the most of your marriage
With these trusted principles and helpful suggestions, Lee and Leslie Strobel share Gods peace, encouragement, and hope for your marriage.
Lee Strobel was the award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune and is the bestselling author of The Case for Christ, The Case for Faith, The Case for a Creator, and The Case for Grace. With a journalism degree from the University of Missouri and a Master of Studies in Law degree from Yale, Lee has won four Gold Medallions for publishing excellence and coauthored the Christian Book of the Year. He serves as Professor of Christian Thought at Houston Baptist University. Visit Lee's website at: leestrobel.comLeslie Strobel has been involved in women's ministries and one-on-one mentoring in the churches where the Strobels have served. She and Lee live in Orange County, California, and are the parents of two grown children.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Evangelism
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Conflict in Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce