The Art of Spiritual Listening: Responding to God's Voice Amid the Noise of Life - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
Series: Fisherman Resources
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
StudyLeaderAge: 45-54Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Bible BasedJune 15, 2012StudyLeaderAge: 45-54Gender: femaleThis book is very Bible-based and a good tool for discussion in small groups. If you feel there should be some sort of barrier between you and your Divine Father while you are praying, this is NOT the book for you! This book assumes you not only WANT a close relationship with God, but that through Jesus this relationship is possible. This book is about listening to God (as the Bible instructs -- lots of Bible references here) and expecting God to communicate with us on our path to spiritual growth.
Lorraine1 Stars Out Of 5February 7, 2009LorraineThis book refers to the practice of having a "spiritual director". While the book doesn't go into much detail about it, when you look up some of the references she makes in the back of the book, they refer to the practice of spiritual channeling. I think Christians should stay away from this book.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides