The Forty-Day Word Fast: A Spiritual Journey to Eliminate Toxic Words From Your Life - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Charisma House
Publication Date: 2015
At some point in your Christian walk you may have fasted from food, television, or other things in order to refocus and rekindle your relationship with Christ. Fasting may even be a frequent part of your prayer life. But have you ever fasted from words? The truth is that even if you consider yourself to be a positive person, you still use damaging words that plague your life and rob you of the spiritual growth you desire.
Change your words. Change your life.
The Forty-Day Word Fast focuses on several biblically sound mechanisms to help you change your words and your life. Not only will your vocabulary change, your heart also will be transformed in just forty days. "For out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" (Matt. 12:34 nkjv). With this guaranteed effective form of fasting you will be challenged to eradicate from your speech all words of...
- Criticism or sarcasm
TIM CAMERON is a graduate of the University of Tulsa with a masters degree in teaching art. He also graduated from Oral Roberts University where he was director of admissions and financial aid. Following his tenure at ORU, he worked as a senior high school principal. For the past fourteen years he has served as headmaster at Metro Christian Academy, the second-largest private school in Oklahoma. Tim currently serves in intercession, in prophetic ministry, and as an elder at Believers Church.
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
Miss Nanna5 Stars Out Of 5The forty-day Word FastMay 17, 2017Miss NannaQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5practical and thought provoking to spur one on to a deeper experience in Christ
Marta5 Stars Out Of 5The forty day word fastSeptember 29, 2016MartaQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0I loved the book! Helped me to change the way I look and think and talk about people who are close to me and not only.
A book that every christian should read and live!
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Fasting
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality