- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Cyber Deals
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: HarperCollins e-books
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Spiritual Formation
This beginning workbook for Spiritual Formation Groups features guidelines for starting a group, study plans for the first nine sessions, and a questionnaire that helps map the way ahead. Based upon six major dimensions of the spiritual life found in the life of Christ and Christian tradition: The Contemplative Tradition - The Holiness Tradition - The Charismatic Tradition - The Social Justice Tradition - The Evangelical Tradition - and The Incarnational Tradition, this workbook program provides all the necessary ingredients to start and maintain a Spiritual Formation Group.
Successfully used by thousands of Spiritual Formation Group participants, A Spiritual Formation Workbook has been completely revised to correlate with Richard J. Foster's Streams of Living Water. Its new and updated exercises and teachings offer fresh perspectives on Christian faith and practice.
Christian in perspective and ecumenical in breadth, RENOVARÉ (from the Latin, meaning "to renew") is an effort committed to the renewal of the Church. Founded by bestselling writer Richard J. Foster, RENOVARÉ provides individual churches with a balanced, practical, effective small-group strategy for spiritual growth.
James Bryan Smith is assistant professor of practical theology and chaplain at Friends University.
Lynda L. Graybeal has worked with Richard Foster on his writing projects for over a dozen years and with RENOVARÉ since its inception.
Richard J. Foster is the bestselling author of Celebration of Discipline, Prayer, Streams of Living Water, and other books.
Richard J. Foster is the author of several bestselling books, including Celebration of Discipline, Streams of Living Water, Life with God, and Prayer, which was Christianity Today's Book of the Year and the winner of the Gold Medallion Award from the Evangelical Christian Publishers Association. He is the founder of Renovaré, an organization and a movement committed to the renewal of the church of Jesus Christ in all its multifaceted expressions, and the editor of The Life with God Bible.
Cassie Hale5 Stars Out Of 5July 30, 2007Cassie HaleI think all churches should go through this workbook in order to appreciate the many Christian heritages throughout the centuries. There is something wonderfully positive to be gleaned from each. I think Christians sometimes forget that heaven will be filled with CHRISTIANS rather than denominations. Excellent resource!
James Pinkerton5 Stars Out Of 5October 9, 2002James PinkertonThis is a perfect workbook for those who are trying to figure out what the Christian life should encompass. It is very easy to understand and apply
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Life/Ministry Jesus
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Disciplines
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides