- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
|Format: Word Document|
Vendor: Christianity Today
|Publication Date: 2007|
This pack features 7 quality assessment tools from the Prayer & Awakening, Leaders & Family, and Character of a Leader Training Themes.
How is your team's walk with God? These handouts will help your leaders overcome the barriers keeping them from practicing spiritual disciplines. They'll see where to prioritize so that God can work more powerfully among your team. Each assessment conveniently fits on one page, so they're easy to print, copy, and hand out.
This Training Pack contains all of the following:
Title: Your Walk with God
Deck: Ten key questions for assessing our devotional life.
Author: Kevin A. Miller
Title: Excusing Our Time with God
Deck: Evaluating the four factors that determine all we do.
Author: Richard P. Hansen with David Wall
Title: Five Reasons We Hesitate to Pray
Deck: What keeps us from coming closer to God?
Author: Timothy Jones
Title: Balancing the Demands
Deck: Do you need to find time for quiet solitude?
Author: Kirk Byron Jones
Title: Family Priorities
Deck: How to rightly value your family.
Author: Ben Patterson
Title: Are You Emotionally Depleted?
Deck: Determine if you need to recharge your emotional reserves.
Author: Bill Hybels
Title: Conducting a Spiritual Audit
Deck: Twelve questions to keep your personal accounts in order.
Author: Fred Smith
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Intro to Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Pastoral Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides