Spiritual Consolation: An Ignatian Guide for Greater Discernment - eBook
Add To Cart
- All Products
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
What does God want for our lives? How can we assess when feelings, even pleasant ones, are signs that God is calling us in a particular direction? In Spiritual Consolation, Fr. Timothy Gallagher introduces us to the teachings of Ignatius of Loyola on this crucial question. Through the use of real-life examples and the Ignatian principles from the Second Rule, Fr. Gallagher shows how all of us, especially those with busy religious lives, can learn to hear and follow God's leading.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Publication Date: 2012
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Ignatius of Loyola
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Saints & Blessed >> Ignatius of Loyola
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Catholic >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Catholic