- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Spiritual Adultery & The Passionate Love of God has been in process for over 30 years. It was birthed because of three major life crises.
• Learn to discern God's voice from every other voice
• Understand what Spiritual Adultery means to the Creator
• Know how deeply incredible God's love is—for you!
• Honestly make Him "First" in your life
"R30;I am persuaded that neither death nor life,
nor angels nor principalities nor powers,
nor things present nor things to come,
nor height nor depth, nor any other created thing,
shall be able to separate us from the love of God
which is in Christ Jesus our Lord."
Romans 8:38, 39 (NKJV)
Shirley Ewing has ministered for more than 50 years in a variety of settings:
=607; Principal/Teacher of a Christian School
=607; Women's Aglow Fellowship, later becoming Aglow International, teaching/speaking, organizing retreats/workshops; leading Bible Studies, Support Groups and Prayer Groups
=607; Financial Aid Counselor for a western Colorado college
=607; Owned and operated “Welcome House,” a Christian Bookstore
Ewing has a B.S. Degree in Child Development and an M.S. Degree in Guidance and Counseling. She lives on the Western Slope of Colorado with her husband of more than 20 years.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Christ
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth