- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
In this six-session small group Bible study, pastor and bestselling author Jim Cymbala explores the person and work of the Holy Spirit to bring a fresh sense of Gods power to your church and your life.
What happens when the Holy Spirit moves powerfully within a church? Through this six-session study you will learn how:
- To make room for the Spirits action in your life and in your church
- God wants to work through your gifts and talents to enable you to do what only he can do
- To listen for the voice of the Spirit in prayer and how to apply Gods Word to your life
- The Spirit can bring healing to your body, your emotions, and your relationships; how a life lived in the presence of the Spirit can transform the church and the world
Your church can become a place where people regularly experience Gods presence and his power.
- Agent in the Shadows
- Power Source
- The Best Bible Teacher
- Water, Wind, and Fire
- Whos in Control?
- Help When We Need it Most
Designed for use with the When Gods Spirit Moves DVD 9780310322191 (sold separately). When used together they provide a powerful catalyst for spiritual growth.
Jim Cymbala has been the pastor of the Brooklyn Tabernacle for more than thirty-five years. The bestselling author of Fresh Wind, Fresh Fire, he lives in New York City with his wife, Carol Cymbala, who directs the Grammy Award-winning Brooklyn Tabernacle Choir.
Dean Merrill is the author and coauthor of 46 books, including Sinners in the Hands of an Angry Church and three other Jim Cymbala titles: Fresh Faith, Fresh Power, and You Were Made for More. He and his wife live in Colorado Springs, Colorado.
Pastor Fred5 Stars Out Of 5When God's Spirit MovesMarch 24, 2017Pastor FredQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0We are currently into our 6th session of this study. This study is even better than When God's People Pray. Anyone who desires "to be filled with the Holy Spirit" needs to go through this study. So many churches stay away from preaching and/or teaching about the Holy Spirit. Jim Cymbala gives us insight into going deeper and possibly coming face-to-face with the Holy Spirit. Only the beginning . . . .
Pastor Fred5 Stars Out Of 5When God's People Pray and when God's Spirit MovesJanuary 30, 2017Pastor FredQuality: 0Value: 0Meets Expectations: 0Both books When God's People Pray and When the Spirit Moves are excellent for a small group Bible study. especially, if you purchase the DVD that goes with them. It is making a difference in our church. Jim Cymbala is excellent.
Nancy- Calhoun GA5 Stars Out Of 5When God's Spirit Moves-Truly Amazing!!October 4, 2014Nancy- Calhoun GAQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This is one of the most enlightening bible studies on the Holy Spirit. We are so thankful to have been part of such a wonderful bible study. This study has enriched our lives and revealed to us what God has in store for us if we will only let Him do so through his Holy Spirit.
rlstitesWashington, DCAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5Really outstanding Spirit-filled teachingAugust 22, 2014rlstitesWashington, DCAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I am facilitating this teaching in our men's disciples group AND for an adult Sunday school class. This teaching reaches the heart of the matter and is very moving. Some participants are understanding for the first time the person and work of the Holy Spirit in their Christian life. The personal testimonies in each session draw the viewer into the personal nature of the Holy Spirit's relationship to those who have believed and received Christ. (John 1:12; John 14:16-17)
bob the buildereast central KsAge: Over 65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5This is what I expectedOctober 11, 2013bob the buildereast central KsAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 4Meets Expectations: 5You have been very good to work with and I get my material on time.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Biblical Subjects
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources