- Media Type▼▲
- Theological Tradition▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
Designed for use with the 6-session DVD study, Spirit Hunger, the workbook includes group discussion questions, video overviews, and six weeks of daily, personal Bible studies. It also includes a bonus session to help wrap up the entire study. Get gutsy with God and discover a faith-filled way of praying and believing in the God you adore. Note: Each group participant should have their own workbook. eBook version.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2013
Spirit Hunger Workbook with DVD: Filling Our Deep Longing to Connect with GodGari MeachamZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$24.49 Retail:
$34.99Save 30% ($10.50)
Spirit Hunger: Filling Our Deep Longing to Connect with GodGari MeachamZondervan / 2012 / Trade Paperback$1.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$14.99Save 87% ($13.00)
Spirit Hunger: Filling Our Deep Longing to Connect with God - eBookGari MeachamZondervan / 2012 / ePub$9.994.5 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
Spirit Hunger: A DVD Study: Filling Our Deep Longing to Connect with GodGari MeachamZondervan / 2012 / DVD$24.29 Retail:
$26.99Save 10% ($2.70)
In this six-session small group Bible study (DVD/digital video sold separately), Spirit Hunger, Gari Meacham peels back the layers of lesser loves we use to fill our true hunger for a relationship with God.
Its often tempting to stay safe with God. Do your prayers reflect the desire you have to communicate with God? Do you listen for God, or talk right over him? What would happen if you truly abandoned yourself to experience an adventure with God? Gari invites you to get gutsy with God. In Spirit Hunger, she journeys with you to the raw places of desiring God and discovering a faith-filled way of praying and believing the God we adore.
Spirit Hunger unwraps our hearts desire to engage God, even when we cover that desire with lesser loves.
Meacham writes, "With the authenticity of my own life storiesmarriage to a professional baseball player, struggles with severe food bondage, and a father who was a quadriplegicI came to the crisp realization that my prayer life and the belief needed to match. Spirit Hunger provides a clear path towards matching these heart criesleading away from crumbs and counterfeit, to a hungering for God."
Relatable and relative, Gari addresses the following topics in Spirit Hunger:
- Longing and Numbing: Are these sighs of a hungry spirit?
- Believing: Is our prayer life really a worry life?
- Travailing and Shouldering: Do we understand how to pray with an intensity and intimacy?
- Questioning: What about the outcomes we cant reason with or explain?
- Hiding, Controlling, and Mocha Lattes
- Engaging God: From Longing to Prayer
- Whispers and Screams: How Do We Pray?
- The Guts to Believe
- Listening Postures
- Whos in Charge?
Designed for use with the Spirit Hunger Video Study (sold separately). When used together, they provide users with practical tools that transform their faith.
Gari Meacham is a writer, speaker, and teacher. Her passion for the word of God has made her a popular speaker throughout the country. Gari currently resides in Houston, Texas where she regularly speaks and teaches at her home church, Second Baptist Church of Houston, one of the largest churches in the country.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources