Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Number of Pages: 128
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 6.00 (inches)|
Series: Spirit Filled Life Study Guide
People of the Spirit takes a close and objective look at the third Person of the Trinity. It focuses on the gifts, fruit and fullness offered by the Holy Spirit of God. This study will lead the reader to a greater understanding of the ministry of the Holy Spirit and point them toward personal fulfillment of 1 Corinthians 14:1: "Pursue love and desire spiritual gifts."
Spirit-Filled Life Study Guides are perfect companions to the New Spirit Filled Life Bible or for use on their own. The guides' interactive approach offers an in-depth look at practical living in God's kingdom and challenges users to examine and live their daily lives in light of God's Word.
- 12 Lessons, plus an introduction to Spiritual Warfare and a guide to using the study
- Each lesson features a Kingdom Key, Word Wealth, Kingdom Extra, and a guide to Kingdom Life.
- Includes strategies to overthrow works of darkness and live in victory
- More than 1 million SFL guides sold!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Holy Spirit
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Bible Doctrines >> Trinity
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Biblical Subjects
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Discipleship & Growth
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Spiritual Warfare