- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Vital Resources
Publication Date: 2015
How do you pursue the fullness of God?
In his new book, author Mike Clarensau examines five action steps toward a Spirit-empowered life: connect, grow, serve, go, and worship.
A Spirit-Empowered Life features stories of others living out these steps as well as a Think About It section at the end of each chapter. Engage the material and explore how to apply it to your own life. Get started on a path today to pursue Gods absolute best in every area of your life.
Mike Clarensau is a writer living in the Dallas area where he also serves as dean of the College of Bible and Church Ministries for a Christian university. He has authored more than a dozen books, including From Belonging to Becoming, Journey to Integrity, The Sanctity of Life, and coauthored Give Them What They Want, and We Build People, a discipleship strategy book used in Pentecostal churches throughout the United States. Mike and his wife, Kerry, live in Waxahachie, Texas, and have two sons and two granddaughters.
About the Foreword Author
Scott Wilson has been in full-time pastoral ministry for more than 25 years. He is the Senior Pastor of The Oaks Fellowship located in Dallas, Texas, and is also author of several books, including Ready, Set, Grow: 3 Conversations That Will Bring Lasting Growth to Your Church, The Next Level: A Message of Hope for Hard Times, Act Normal: Moving Compassion from Niche to Norm, and Clear the Stage: Making Room for God.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality