- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Whitaker House
Publication Date: 2018
John G. Lake was a divine conduit for the flow of the Spirit. One of the most powerful healing evangelists of the twentieth century, he converted, healed, and delivered countless believers, and established churches and ministries around the world. But he never forgot the Source of his success: the work of the Spirit. Every time he spoke, he invited listeners to jump in the flow of the Spirit and experience for themselves its transformative power.
Today, the powerful teachings of John G. Lake are needed more than ever before. The Flow of the Spirit is an easy-to-read compilation of Lakes most influential sermons on topics such as Christian life, the work of salvation, Christian baptism, the evidence of Christs work, the sanctification of the believer, and the life to come. With this volume, the power of Lakes ministry is at your fingertips.
John G. Lake (18701935) was born in Ontario, Canada. While he was still a child, his parents moved to the United States. At the age of twenty-one, he became a Methodist minister, but chose to start a newspaper instead of accepting a church ministry. When his wife suffered from a prolonged, life-threatening illness, she was miraculously delivered under the ministry of John Alexander Dowie in April 1898. This experience forever altered the direction of John G. Lakes life and ministry. In 1907, Lake closed his bank account, gave away all his money and real estate, and began an independent evangelistic work by preaching Christ, healing the sick, and baptizing new believers. Lake is probably best remembered for his missionary efforts in South Africa, but his ministry in the United States was also powerful. One hundred thousand healings were recorded in five years at the Divine Healing Rooms he established in Spokane, Washington.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching >> Collected Sermons
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Preaching