- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Spring Cyber Sale
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2011
With prayerful reverence and focused wisdom, Dr. Graham puts an understandable face on this mysterious third Person of the Trinity: The Holy Spirit is "not an impersonal force, like gravity or magnetism. He is a Person, with all the attributes of personality. But not only is He a Person, He is divine as well.
Exciting, revolutionary power is available exclusively to you as a Christian . . . It is the supernatural power:
- To transform human nature
- To be the salt of the earth, and the light of the world
- To bring about a dramatic but peaceful revolution in those around you
- To face any crisis
You cannot buy this extraordinary power, nor can you find it by searching the earth for it. As a Christian it resides in you already, an awesome gift from God that you have only to claim and use once you know and accept its Source.
Christians are powerful people, Billy Graham reminds us in this inspiring and insightful book, because "we have the mighty power of God available to us through . . . the Holy Spirit," He comes to us with no conditions attached. Jesus simply said, "If I go, I will send Him to you."
Read this amazing book and see anew how this Person can transform your life and give you the power "to be truly good" and "to live victoriously."
Billy Graham, world-renowned preacher, evangelist, and author, delivered the gospel message to more people face-to-face than anyone in history and ministered on every continent of the world in more than 185 countries. Millions have read his inspirational classics, including Angels, Peace with God, The Holy Spirit, Hope for the Troubled Heart, How to Be Born Again, The Journey, Nearing Home, and The Reason for My Hope.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing Holy Spirit
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Holy Spirit