Spilt Milk: Devotions for Moms - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
With today's crazy schedules, moms need an extra dose of encouragement and time to reflect on God's love. In Spilt Milk, Linda Vujnov presents some of her many adventures as a mother of four children, and reveals Biblical principles with each one.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2009
In a mothers land of milk and honey, the milk is often split and the honey is usually smeared all over the face of the baby in his high chair. Linda Vujnov has been there and knows exactly what it feels like. As she recounts the continuing adventures of parenting her four children, Maddy, Zack, Ty, and Carson, she offers a quirky, down-to-earth perspective on life for mothers who need to be reminded that Gods grace is always there, even when things dont work out exactly as you had originally planned. Spilt Milk is a collection of brief, hilarious stories mixed with biblically based applications that will encourage busy mothers in their spiritual journey. Each chapter includes a corresponding Scripture verse intended to support the lesson learned from the experience. Written by a Gen-X mom, these stories remind us that, even in the midst of the questions, the craziness, the wonder of raising kids, and the joy of being a wife, God is right there alongside us to help us cope with life's little messes and mix-ups.
Linda Vujnov has been in the field of education for nearly twenty years. She served as the interim junior high pastor at Saddleback Church and as a volunteer in high school ministry. Linda currently serves on staff at Saddleback Church in Lake Forest, California where she coordinates launching new Saddleback campuses in and around Orange County and is a MOPS speaker. Linda is married and has four children. Contact her are www.lindavujnov.com
Linda Vujnov has been in the field of education for nearly twenty years. She has taught full time at the elementary school level, and currently works as a university supervisor. She was the interim Jr. High pastor at Saddleback Church and has spoken to MOPS groups in Orange County, California.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues