- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
Engaging video-accelerated illustration brings six Lenten Scriptures to life. The Story of Lent that will captivate both children and adults with illustrations in accelerated video speeds in English and Spanish narration.
1. Nicodemus (John 3:1-21).
2. Triumphal Entry (Matthew 21:1-17).
3. The Last Supper (Matthew 26:17-30).
4. Gethsemane (Mark 14:32-50).
5. Crucifixion (Matthew 27:11-60).
6. Resurrection (John 20:1-18).
Free lesson plans plus coloring pages (available above) in addition to narration options in English and Spanish on the DVD make this a flexible curriculum. Narration in English and Spanish paraphrase the NIV and NVI Bible translations. Use it on its own or as a supplement to another curriculum! Families will also enjoy watching at home.
Vendor: Wesleyan Publishing House
Publication Date: 2014
Series: Speed Sketch Bible Stories
Speed Sketch Bible Stories: The Story of AdventWesleyan Publishing House / 2014 / DVD$13.99 Retail:Video
$19.99Save 30% ($6.00)
Sharing the Easter Faith with Children: Helping Children Observe Lent and Celebrate EasterCarolyn C. BrownAbingdon Press / 2005 / Trade Paperback$15.99 Retail:
$21.99Save 27% ($6.00)
- Narration:Triumphal Entry
- Narration:The Last Supper
|Email me when this product is available.|
Find Related Products
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> DVD Studies
- Children >> DVDs >> Animated
- Children >> DVDs >> Biblical Stories
- Church & Pastoral >> Church Supplies
- Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum
- Church Supplies
- DVDs >> Children >> Animated
- DVDs >> Children >> Biblical Stories
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> DVD Studies
- DVDs >> Church & Pastoral >> Sunday School
- DVDs >> DVD Studies
- Sunday School >> Undated Curriculum