- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Moody Publishers
Publication Date: 2007
A Jewel in His Crown: Rediscovering Your Value as a Woman of Excellence - eBookPriscilla ShirerMoody Publishers / 2009 / ePub$9.49 Retail:4 Stars Out Of 5 7 Reviews
$11.99Save 21% ($2.50)
A Jewel in His Crown Journal: Rediscovering Your Value as a Woman of Excellence - eBookPriscilla ShirerMoody Publishers / 2004 / ePub$9.59 Retail:3 Stars Out Of 5 2 Reviews
$11.99Save 20% ($2.40)
And We Are Changed: Encounters with a Transforming God - eBookPriscilla ShirerMoody Publishers / 2009 / ePub$9.49 Retail:
$11.99Save 21% ($2.50)
"When we approach God humbly and bow down before Him, we put ourselves in a position to hear from Him."
Are you longing to hear Gods voice, but feeling disconnected?
God wants to speak directly to each of His beloved children, not to just a few "spiritual elite." Priscilla Shirer looks at Gods call to Samuel and uncovers six characteristics essential for hearing from God:
- A simple RELATIONSHIP, unfettered by sin or pride
- A single-minded WORSHIP, focused on God and His glory
- A set-apart HOLINESS, determined to live a life that honors Him
- A still ATTENTIVENESS, willing to be silent before Him
- A sold-out HUNGER, passionately pursuing Gods presence
- A servant SPIRIT, submitted to Gods call
Her warmth and honesty, combined with a wealth of practical help, will inspire you to cultivate these traits in your own life. By doing so, you will prepare yourself to draw closer to Him and to hear His voice more clearly.
Dawn5 Stars Out Of 5June 18, 2010DawnI am so surprised at the negative reviews I have read on this site. Because of these reviews, I had mixed emotions going into the group study I did with this book and the DVD's that go along with it. I thoroughly enjoyed this. As someone who has done a few Beth Moore studies and loves her as well, this was a refreshing return to the roots of knowing God and learning to listen to His voice. Sometimes, we need to be reminded of the simple things. I loved Priscilla's humility, stories, and compassion for women - it shows.
Elaine DeLoach5 Stars Out Of 5March 11, 2010Elaine DeLoachWe actually used the workbook and the DVD series. Our group of women were varied, but God has used this study to grow in our relationship with the Lord and to encourage one another. It has been most convicting at places and am encouragement to see that women struggle in similar places in we are honest with God and with one another. I highly recommend this study.
Violet Bennet1 Stars Out Of 5February 19, 2010Violet BennetThis book (study) is so shallow. If you really want to hear when God speaks read "Walking with God", by John Eldredge. That's an awesome book, it helped me have an intimate relationship with God.Very disappointed with all of Priscilla's materials.
Connie1 Stars Out Of 5February 16, 2010ConnieThis study is very superficial, if that's what you're looking for then I guess you can leave a glowing review when you get done. But if you're interested in a more in depth study look elsewhere. Try Beth Moore.
Claire Jaben1 Stars Out Of 5February 11, 2010Claire JabenVery disappointing study...we couldn't believe how shallow this study was. Will not do another study by this author.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General >> Charismatic Prayer
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Prayer
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth