Speaking Wisely: Exploring the Power of Words - eBook
Add To Cart
- Books of the Bible▼▲
- Group or Individual Study▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Number of Lessons▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in the USA.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Fisherman Bible Studyguide
Poppy Smith (Wisdom for Today's Woman) is an author, former Bible Study Fellowship teaching leader, and active Bible conference and retreat speaker. Known for her warmth, humor, and powerfully honest story, Poppy demonstrates that Gods Word and Spirit can change lives. Her passion is to inspire women to let God transform their thoughts, attitudes, and actions in every life-stage, and to equip them to follow Christ as women, wives, and mothers.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides >> Character
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Christian Living Guides