- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2007
Mom-ese is the mother tongue of moms.
Lisa Whelchel definitely knows how to speak the language of motherhood. From the days you just want to break down in tears because the kids are sick and cranky and the house is a wreck, to the joys of seeing your kids' eyes light up when they "get" a new understanding of God's love, she's been there and can relate.
Through fifty-two mini-devotions, Speaking Mom-ese provides encouragement and connects moms to each other and to God.
Lisa Shafer5 Stars Out Of 5April 10, 2008Lisa ShaferMy mother gave me this terrific little devotional and I have enjoyed it immensely. Lisa has a gift for relating to our everyday trials and tribulations as mothers and always anchoring the issues to our faithful heavenly Father. She covers a wide range of topics and it always seems that each devotional touches on exactly what I needed that day. I highly recommend this and am in fact buying copies for all of the moms in my local MOPS group.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues >> Family >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Family
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting >> Motherhood
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Parenting
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Women's Issues