- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Jesus said, Whosoever shall say unto this mountain, be thou removed (Mark 11:23). He was preparing us for the times when we would have to take direct authority in the spiritual realm to impact things in the natural realm. The two main factors to remember are His authority and the spoken word. By this passage, we already have access through His words as long as we appropriate His name when we speak to our mountain. As a metaphor, a mountain can be anything from financial issues to health issues, rebellious children, or any seemingly insurmountable thing that blocks our path. Speak Gods Word to your mountain and watch its removal.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth