Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Spaghetti and Meatballs for All presents the concepts of surface area and perimeter in a fun story that makes these concepts real, and most importantly, useful! Designed to stimulate children's imaginations, the story and the fun of figuring out the math will delight children. Grades 2-4. 40 pages, softcover.
Vendor: Scholastic Trade
Publication Date: 2008
Dimensions: 8 X 10 (inches)
Sir Cumference and the Isle of Immeter: A Math AdventureCindy NeuschwanderCharlesbridge Publishing / 2006 / Trade Paperback$6.29 Retail:
$7.95Save 21% ($1.66)
Mr. and Mrs. Comfort are having a family reunion! Mr. Comfort starts cooking up his famous spaghetti and meatballs, while Mrs. Comfort carefully arranges eight tables and thirty-two chairs so that everyone will have a seat. The tables look lovely, the food is ready, and here come the guests--with their own seating plans!
This delightful Marilyn Burns Brainy Day Book uses wit and humor to draw children into thinking about area and perimeter.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books >> Children >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Books >> Children >> Picture Books >> Family Life
- Children >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Family Life >> Picture Books
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Children >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Family Life