Add To Cart
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Young astronauts and astronomers will discover the wonders of outer space in this gorgeous atlas with lots of cool extras to explore! Six giant foldouts contain detailed maps of the moon, the constellations, our solar system, and the universe; a huge diagram of the International Space Station; and a guide to spacecraft. Mini-booklets provide even more in-depth information on a variety of topics. The colorful pages provide nugget-sized information that are easy to read and convey many interesting facts about the universe!
PLEASE NOTE: This is a secular book that teaches evolution and an old-earth timetable. In addition, it gives credence to the idea of other life in the universe.
Number of Pages: 34
Vendor: Sterling Children's Books
Publication Date: 2014
|Dimensions: 10.50 X 9.25 (inches)|
Sunday School Teacher1 Stars Out Of 5Space AtlasJune 10, 2017Sunday School TeacherQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 1This book discusses the Big Bang and evolution on its last page. I was surprised that a book offered on Christian Book would have this in it. I ordered a couple of books on space to have in my vbs classroom, and was very disappointed in this one. It was a beautiful book and I loved the fold out pages but was disappointed that it did not agree with the Bible.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational >> Picture Books
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Picture Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Astronomy & Space
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Science >> Science Subjects >> Physical Science
- Last Chance Bargains >> Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool