- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
Many of Christs disciples abandoned Him, because they could not accept His hard teaching noted in the book of John, chapter 6. This hard-hitting book mirrors the words of eternal life that the Holy Scriptures provide, enabling those who respond by grace (favor/power), through faith to share (not possess) that very life. The sovereign statements made by Jesus Christ require much of those to whom much is given, and indicate the need for perseverance. Christ will not believe, repent, continue (segue) in faith, or persevere for us, but will daily empower us to be more than conquerors of sin and the world. We are not helpless against sin and temptation, and we are commanded to stop sin in our lives by Gods grace.
With a unique approach to examining the sovereign scriptural segues presented throughout the Bible, this book will enlighten and hopefully inspire the reader to take a more serious look at all of Gods Holy WordHis messages to us that are critical for victorious Christian living.
o Metaplasmic memory words
o Post-modern, Humpty-Dumpty interpretation of Scripture
o Biblical acronyms
o In-depth analysis of Christs exact words and parables
o Conventional Greek grammar tenses
Much of Scripture is dedicated to correcting the tragedy of error which is prevalent in the lions share of Christian literature. The truth that is often eclipsed is uncovered here. This presentation aims to lead toward greater unity and conformity to Gods Will. To beor not to bein Christ.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Biblical Studies >> Biblical Interpretation
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines >> Studying the Bible
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biblical Studies
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Spiritual Disciplines
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Biblical Studies
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship