- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
The Great Southern Food Festival Cookbook is a celebration of Southern food and fun with over 500 recipes with information on 100 great events.
A food festival is a wonderfully American event that happens in small towns and large cities all over the South, celebrating everything from onions to peanuts, chocolate to chowder. This collection will be both cookbook and travel guide with delicious recipes and festival information for more than 70 festivals from Virginia to Texas. Southern food and Southern parties-or rather Southern parties about Southern food-are the very best kind. Featured festivals include:
- Chicken and Egg Festival - Moulton, Alabama
- West Virginia Strawberry Festival - Buckhannon, West Virginia
- Bradley County Pink Tomato Festival - Warren, Arkansas
- Shrimp and Grits: The Wild Georgia Shrimp Festival, Jekyll Island, Georgia
- Suffolk Peanut Festival - Suffolk, Virginia
- Cornbread Festival - South Pittsburgh, TN
- Houston Hot Sauce Festival - Houston, Texas