Soul Custody: Choosing to Care for the One and Only You - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase only in certain countries.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
nachumKansas City, MOAge: Over 65Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5Owning My SoulApril 5, 2016nachumKansas City, MOAge: Over 65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4Stephen Smith has written a good first book that calls us to take possession of our souls. After reading the first two chapters, the reader can decide: a) Do I have a problem, b) Can Smith help me deal with it (after scanning the chapter titles). This is a beginner-level book on soul care; but it can open the door to the whole subject of spiritual development. If after reading the first two chapters the reader decides it isn't for me, he or she can give it to a friend. We all know folks who have yet to learn how to care for their souls.
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship >> Knowing God
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality