- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Cyber Week
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- In Sophie's Drama (formerly titled Sophie Looses the Lead The Lead), being the lead has always been Sophie's role when it's time to make a new film. But then the Flakes and Lucky Charms start to make plans without even asking her opinion, and Sophie has to figure out more about who she is-both in the group and in Jesus' eyes.
- In Sophie Gets Real (formerly titled Sophie's Encore) how can God let bad things happen? Sophie's baby sister, Hope, is born with Down syndrome, and the Flakes dis her over an annoying new girl. Even her research as medical expert Dr. Devon Downing won't fix things, but Sophie learns love is at work even when she can't see it.
Number of Pages: 208
Publication Date: 2013
|Dimensions: 7.10 X 4.70 X 1.00 (inches)|
Sophie LaCroix is a creative soul with a desire to become a great film director someday, and she definitely has a flair for drama! Her overactive imagination frequently lands her in trouble, but her faith and friends always save the day. This bindup includes two-books-in-one, Sophies Drama and Sophie Gets Real.
Nancy Rue has written over 100 books for girls, is the editor of the Faithgirlz Bible, and is a popular speaker and radio guest with her expertise in tween and teen issues. She and husband, Jim, have raised a daughter of their own and now live in Tennessee.
Find Related Products
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Books >> Children >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Books >> Children >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Conflict Resolution
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Friendship/Relationships
- Children >> Children's Books >> Children's Fiction >> Bible Based