- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
- Say No to Arguing
- Say Yes to Thanking God
- Say Yes to Telling the Truth
- Say Yes to Sharing
- Say No to Whining
- Say Yes to Clean-Up
- Say No to Meanies
- Say Yes to Following the Rules
- Say Yes to Manners
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2008
Help your child learn some of life's most important lessons!
Sharing - yes. Whining - no. Telling the truth and cleaning up - yes. Arguing and not following the rules - no.
Seems simple enough, but as a kid it may be unclear when they know the right thing to do is not necessarily the most comfortable to express. Tied to the million-plus selling book, Boundaries, from Dr. Henry Cloud and Dr. John Townsend, Tori Cloud helps children learn at an early age the value of setting and keeping boundaries to be safe and happy.
Boundary lessons include:
- Cleaning Up
SharonRHouston, TXAge: 35-44Gender: female5 Stars Out Of 5Great stories - great lessonsJanuary 23, 2012SharonRHouston, TXAge: 35-44Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5I picked up this book several years ago at a Women of Faith conference and it was an instant favorite. The stories are just the right length for preschoolers and teach important lessons with Bible verses. I am trying to find the hard cover to give as gifts but can't. My oldest son is now in 1st grade and still picks it out to read on occassion.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Children >> Other
- Children >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Other
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Character & Social Skills
- Download >> eBooks >> Children >> Other