- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C Cook
Publication Date: 2007
Ladies, are you tired of trying to engage your man in something he is reluctant to do? Lets face it: husbands are not normally seen running to bookstores to buy a couples devotional.
And guys, are you tired of feeling like the term "devotional" is code for "boring? You may be thinking, Please, not one more thing to check off my daily to-do list. Plus, you and your wife have different views on what intimacy is all about, right?
If either of you is wondering if youre living more with your "roommate" than your "soulmate," then this devotional can help you meet on common ground and discover each other in new ways. You wont even need an alarm clock to wake you when your "devotional time" is finished.
Filled with insights from a real couple on real issues, Songs in the Key of Solomon will get you and your spouse laughing, thinking, sharing, touching, and praying possibly all during the same reading. Each offering in this devotional is designed to spark connections around issues that matter, so youll deepen your emotional, spiritual, and physical unity and ignite new levels of intimacy. (One devotional involves a bathtub and some candles...try not to get stuck on that one page over and over again.)
Here is an invitation to hear the music in your marriage maybe for the first time…or maybe once again.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce >> Marriage
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> Meditations
- Download >> eBooks >> Family >> Marriage & Divorce