- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
A dream is a mysterious realm that has always fascinated me, and I have always been fortunate enough to receive a dream or two each night. They have always had an ethereal quality, impalpable and spiritual.
The Songs of My Heart are descriptions of dreams I have had that have stayed with me and provided a secret doorway, if you will, to the world of my childhood and then to an ideal place created by my heart. Having access to these sweet remembrances has gladdened my spirit, strengthened me in times of sorrow, and confirmed my faith and hope in God’s goodness and abiding love. My descriptions of these dreams are done in lyrical prose to portray and convey the essence of my dream world as I have known it.
The second part of this volume, “Evensong,” are poems of love and praise delineating the greatness of God and His omniscient presence in our lives. I have written of His kindness and mercy to encourage others who may not know Him yet, to “come and taste the sweetness of the Lord.”
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Lessons from Biblical Figures
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Charismatic Interest >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality