- Grade Level▼▲
- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Supplement your studies anywhere with SOLARO online curriculum! Students can complete teacher-assigned homework, review extra lessons, and complete quizzes and tests to help them get ahead.
This SOLARO English Language Arts (ELA) Grade 11 course provides access to standards-correlated, grade-appropriate language arts concepts that will complement your students' curriculum.
SOLARO provides age appropriate, curriculum-aligned educational content consisting of lessons, activities, practice exercises, quizzes, and detailed solutions. Content, in the form of text, graphics, or multimedia (including audio, video, and animation), is available 24 hours a day in a well-organized, searchable, and highly engaging system. SOLARO is designed to respond to the needs of students, parents, and teachers; this SOLARO at Home membership provides both parents and students with access to all of SOLARO's services.
Practice tests let students constantly check their knowledge to make sure they've grasped a concept fully before moving on, and SOLARO generates tests so they never run out. They're directed to specific lessons based on quiz results, so practice time is spent only where it's needed. Plus, the study notes and flashcards give students the ability to make their own collections for greater flexibility and knowledge retention.
- On-demand reporting for parents to monitor the activities and progress for each registered child.
- Standards-aligned reporting provides parents with clear explanations of their child's performance related to regional standards and SOLARO's lessons and practice questions.
- The ability to manage your children's accounts, including passwords, login information, and payment information.
- The ability for students to explore and search through hundreds of lessons in each grade that will help them understand key concepts.
- Unrestricted access to SOLARO from any computer.
- Opportunities to practice with quizzes and tests to identify strengths and weaknesses.
- The ability to take notes and make flashcards to make studying and reviewing easier.
- Access to review detailed solutions to every completed practice question.
- Lessons, practice quizzes and tests, and other study tools, on the web or via mobile applications on the Apple iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch®.
Please Note: License codes for SOLARO are for 1-year access only. After the first log-in, you will be automatically provided access for 1 year.