- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
This touching, funny, heartwarming and true story will become an instant Christmas Classic. In the late sixties, New York Times bestselling author Andy Andrews thought he was having a very good Christmas. He got the Incredible Edible Machine and the G.I. Joe he asked for. He even got a white belt. He also got socks from his Aunt Jane--unarguably a very lousy Christmas gift. How could he know that those lousy socks would change Christmas and him forever.
Includes a CD with the author's performance of Socks.
Hailed by a New York Times reporter as "someone who has quietly become one of the most influential people in America," Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for the world's largest corporations and organizations. He has spoken at the request of four different U.S. presidents.
Andy is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Travelers Gift, The Noticer, and How Do You Kill 11 Million People?
He lives in Orange Beach, Alabama, with his wife, Polly, and their two sons.
Kathy4 Stars Out Of 5Good but shortJanuary 30, 2015KathyQuality: 4Value: 3Meets Expectations: 2Content of book was very good but extremely short. Was expecting more of a novel size
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational