- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Thomas Nelson
Publication Date: 2005
This touching, funny, heartwarming and true story will become an instant Christmas Classic. In the late sixties, New York Times bestselling author Andy Andrews thought he was having a very good Christmas. He got the Incredible Edible Machine and the G.I. Joe he asked for. He even got a white belt. He also got socks from his Aunt Jane--unarguably a very lousy Christmas gift. How could he know that those lousy socks would change Christmas and him forever.
Includes a CD with the author's performance of Socks.
Andy Andrews is a bestselling novelist, speaker, and consultant for some of the worlds most successful teams, largest corporations, and fastest-growing organizations. He is the author of the New York Times bestsellers The Noticer, How Do You Kill 11 Million People?, and the modern classic The Travelers Gift. For more information, please visit AndyAndrews.com.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational >> Inspiring Stories >> True Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Memoir
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Inspirational