- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2012
When we are younger, it is very easy to see ourselves as royalty. Our throne is just an imagination away. If asked, we would state with regal authority; Yes I am Princess So-and-so and yes that is Prince Charming by my side.
Unfortunately, somewhere between the little girl twirling with her tiara and the young woman trying to feel comfortable in her own skin, we sometimes lose that certainty. While the desire to be a princess remains constant, the hope of actually becoming a princess gets tucked away with other childhood memories. Life happens. Hurt, pain, sin, and shame often happen. The princess within becomes alien and is replaced by what is described as a cinder girl .
Within this book, allow God to show you the journey out of the cinders and into your birthright as a princess of the King of Kings. This is not a self-help book. There are no formulas as to how to make your cinders magically disappear. Within these pages are an invitation to know your Prince Jesus more intimately. Prayerfully, you will learn to trust Him as He guides you out of the cinders and into the realization of who you are in the Kingdom of God. In the end, it is our prayer you will find yourself no longer smudged by the cinders.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology >> Self-Improvement
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational >> Other
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Counseling/Psychology
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Leadership/Motivational