Add To Cart
- Grade Level▼▲
- Resource Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This game teaches number recognition, counting, hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills. Includes 10 cookies with numbers 1-10 on the bottom and the corresponding number of counting chips on the top. Cookies measure 2", are made of soft plastic, and come in their own sturdy plastic cookie jar. It's the smart way to play with your food! Recommended for ages 2 and up.
Vendor: Learning Resources Inc
Publication Date: 2003
debbieclaysville, paAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5April 30, 2012debbieclaysville, paAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 3i really liked the produce for the appeal and educational value but i feel they need to make the cookies larger for safety. they were too small and 2 year olds DO put things in their mouths.
Kathy Brady5 Stars Out Of 5March 25, 2010Kathy BradyThese cookies are very sturdy and colorful. My grandkids (3 and 6) enjoy "cooking" and serving them in their play kitchen. The youngest uses the number side to make simple math problems.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Children >> Toys >> By Skill >> Cognitive
- Children >> Toys >> By Skill >> Numbers & Counting
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Early Learning >> Counting/Numbers
- Homeschool >> Supplemental >> Educational Fun >> Toys
- Last Chance Bargains >> Children >> Toys
- Last Chance Bargains >> Homeschool
- Toys >> By Skill >> Cognitive
- Toys >> By Skill >> Numbers & Counting