Add To Cart
|Title: Sluggers' Car Wash|
By: Stuart J. Murphy
Illustrated By: Barney Saltzberg, Stuart J. Murphy
Number of Pages: 40
Publication Date: 2002
|Dimensions: 7.94 X 9.76 X 0.13 (inches)|
Weight: 5 ounces
Stock No: WW462488
Sluggerscar Wash (LEVEL 3: Dollars and Cents)
The 21st Street Sluggerst-shirts are worn-out and dirty. They need new ones, but they have no money. How can they raise some cash, and fast? By having a car wash! Learning to count money and make change are important real-life math skills桵t teamwork is the most valuable player in this sports story.
Stuart J. Murphy is a visual learning specialist. A graduate of the Rhode Island School of Design, he has a strong background in design and art direction. He also has extensive experience in the world of educational publishing. Drawing on all these talents, Stuart J. Murphy brings a unique perspective to the MathStart series. In MathStart books, pictures do more than tell stories; they teach math.
Stuart J. Murphy and his wife, Nancy, live in Boston.Barney Saltzberg is a singer/songwriter and children’s book author/illustrator. His books include Animal Kisses, Hip and Hop’s -- The Problem with Pumpkins, Mrs. Morgan’s Lawn, and The Soccer Mom From Outer Space. His songs have been performed on the hit television show Arthur.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Children's Books >> Educational
- Homeschool >> Electives >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Homeschool >> Subjects >> Math >> Math Supplements >> Math Storybooks
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Character & Social Skills >> Siblings/Family Life
- Kids & Toys >> Children's Books >> Educational