Add To Cart
Featuring the time-crunched cook's favorite appliance, the beloved slow cooker, this family-friendly cookbook from Better Homes and Gardens includes all your favorite slow cooker comfort foods - revamped to be guilt-free and diet-friendly. Everyone in the family - including the kids - will want to dive into these delicious, nutritionally wholesome recipes.
|Format: Spiral Bound|
Number of Pages: 256
Vendor: Better Homes & Gardens
Publication Date: 2005
|Dimensions: 9.00 X 7.00 (inches)|
Series: Better Homes & Gardens Cooking
- More than 200 satisfying—yet guilt-free—recipes for your countertop slow cooker, including main dishes, sides, soups, appetizers, and desserts.
- All recipes are lighter in calories, saturated fats, and sodium.
- Bonus chapter with recipes for 1-1/2-quart slow cookers—perfect for serving two.
- Complete nutrition information, including diabetic exchanges, with every recipe.
- Helpful at-a-glance chart of calorie counts for common foods.