Add To Cart
Slides Only Set with Microscope for Abeka Biology (3rd Edition)
(Just select Standard or UPS Ground shipping at checkout.)
- All Products
- Last Minute Christmas
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Books, eBooks & Audio
- Church & Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- Gift & Home
- Kids & Toys
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Sunday School
- Buy in Bulk
- Media Type▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
This kit includes:
- Allium (onion) root tip, l.s.
- Cartilage, hyaline, sec.
- Daphnia (crustacean), w.m. (for live specimen)
- Diatoms, marine, w.m., (yellow-green algae)
- Human blood, H & E stain, s.m. (for Wright's stain)
- Human bone, ground, c.s.
- Human skin, section
- Human squamous epithelium, s.m.
- Lilac (dicot, Syringa), leaf, c.s.
- Muscle (smooth, skeletal, cardiac), section
- Neuron, motor, s.m.
- Protozoa mix, w.m. (for live specimen)
- Pseudostratified columnar ciliated epithelium (Trachea), section
- Ranunculus (Buttercup), stem, c.s. (for alfalfa stem)
- Rotifers, mixed, w.m (for live specimen)
- Slide Box
- Spirogyra (green algae), w.m.
- Tilia (Basswood), c.s.
- Volvox (green algae), w.m.
- Zea Mays (Corn), stem, c.s.
Please note: Home Educational Resources is not affiliated with Abeka, Abeka Academy or Pensacola Christian College, Inc. (PCC).
Vendor: Home Educational Resources
|Publication Date: 2014|
Biology 101: Biology According to the Days of Creation, 4 DVDsWestfield Studios / DVD$48.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 18 Reviews
$69.95Save 30% ($20.96)
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
We offer thousands of quality curricula, workbooks, and references to meet your homeschooling needs. To assist you in your choices, we have included the following symbol next to those materials that specifically reflect a Christian worldview.
If you have any questions about specific products, our knowledgeable Homeschool Specialists will be glad to help you. Just call us at 1-800-CHRISTIAN.