- Media Type▼▲
- Guides & Workbooks▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: B&H Books
Publication Date: 2012
of customers would recommend this product to a friend.
Page 1 of 1
CojackHouston txAge: 35-44Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5it has great detailsJanuary 13, 2014CojackHouston txAge: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5It teaches us to stop playing the back ground and to step up and not just when where trying to impress the leaders
flickAge: 55-65Gender: male5 Stars Out Of 5clear, concise, step-by-step approachJune 30, 2012flickAge: 55-65Gender: maleQuality: 5Value: 5Meets Expectations: 5This book should be read and studied by every church leader BEFORE they begin to establish ministeries for men! The insights into how men think and feel about church had me saying to myself "Thank God, somebody gets it! This is how I and other men feel"
Page 1 of 1
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Church Growth >> Vision
- Church & Supplies >> Church Leadership >> Outreach >> Discipleship
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Church Leadership