Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Filled with inspiring stories, thought-provoking insights, and heart-warming humor, Slaying Your Giants will open your eyes to solutions that will help you enjoy the life God desires for you. The Study Guide in the appendix provides questions on each topic for small group discussion.
Number of Pages: 242
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 1.0 (inches)|
Overcoming Fear, Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesMargaret FeinbergThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$5.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 40% ($4.00)
Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear: Practical Ways to Find PeaceGregory L. Jantz, Ph.D., with Ann McMurrayRevell / 2011 / Trade Paperback$12.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)
A virtual spiritual survival guide, *Slaying Your Giants* tackles twenty common problems that can become Goliaths in our lives and provides simple Biblical step-by-step methods of conquering each one. Chapters include:
- Hopelessness - One in a Billion
- Fear - How's Your Nervous System?
- Discontentment - May I Change Seats, Please?
- Doubt - Without a Doubt
- Temptation - Adam and Eve's Instruction Manual
- Unforgiveness - Who is in Your Dungeon?
- Guilt - Canceling Guilt Trips
- Change - Breaking Out of Comfort Zones
- Worry - The Movies in Your Mind
- Self-Image - I Love Me, I Love Me Not
- Pessimism - Treasure Hunting
- Anger - Anger Management
- Rejection - The Angel in the Marble
- Impatience - God's Waiting Room
- Burdens - Check Your Baggage Here
- Depression - Singing in the Dark
- Envy - The Possession Obsession
- Jealousy - A Sneaking Suspicion
- Discouragement - The End of Your Rope
- Death - Scared to Death
Includes discussion questions for each topic for small group use.