Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Fresh and humorous, packed with inspiring anecdotes and uplifting reminders, Slaying Your Giants is a spiritual survival guide that provides biblical solutions to talking those "giants" that keep you from entering into "a bountiful country--a land flowing with milk and honey." Although these aren't physical battles, they are just as real as the ones Israel eventually fought to enter the Promised Land--problems that look bigger and more powerful than you. But remember: Jesus has promised that he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world!
Study guide with discussion questions sold separately.
|Title: Slaying Your Giants: Biblical Solutions to Everyday Problems|
By: Kent Crockett
Number of Pages: 242
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 1.0 (inches)|
Weight: 11 ounces
Stock No: WW706156
Overcoming Fear, Women of Faith Study Guide SeriesMargaret FeinbergThomas Nelson / 2007 / Trade Paperback$6.99 Retail:4.5 Stars Out Of 5 3 Reviews
$9.99Save 30% ($3.00)
Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear: Practical Ways to Find PeaceGregory L. Jantz, Ann McMurrayRevell / 2011 / Trade Paperback$12.59 Retail:5 Stars Out Of 5 1 Reviews
$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)
A virtual spiritual survival guide, *Slaying Your Giants* tackles twenty common problems that can become Goliaths in our lives and provides simple Biblical step-by-step methods of conquering each one. Chapters include:
- Hopelessness - One in a Billion
- Fear - How's Your Nervous System?
- Discontentment - May I Change Seats, Please?
- Doubt - Without a Doubt
- Temptation - Adam and Eve's Instruction Manual
- Unforgiveness - Who is in Your Dungeon?
- Guilt - Canceling Guilt Trips
- Change - Breaking Out of Comfort Zones
- Worry - The Movies in Your Mind
- Self-Image - I Love Me, I Love Me Not
- Pessimism - Treasure Hunting
- Anger - Anger Management
- Rejection - The Angel in the Marble
- Impatience - God's Waiting Room
- Burdens - Check Your Baggage Here
- Depression - Singing in the Dark
- Envy - The Possession Obsession
- Jealousy - A Sneaking Suspicion
- Discouragement - The End of Your Rope
- Death - Scared to Death
Includes discussion questions for each topic for small group use.