Add To Cart
Slaying Your Giants: Biblical Solutions to Everyday Problems
Add To Cart
Add To Cart
Fresh and humorous, packed with inspiring anecdotes and uplifting reminders, Slaying Your Giants is a spiritual survival guide that provides biblical solutions to talking those "giants" that keep you from entering into "a bountiful country--a land flowing with milk and honey." Although these aren't physical battles, they are just as real as the ones Israel eventually fought to enter the Promised Land--problems that look bigger and more powerful than you. But remember: Jesus has promised that he who is in you is greater than he who is in the world!
Study guide with discussion questions sold separately.
|Title: Slaying Your Giants: Biblical Solutions to Everyday Problems|
By: Kent Crockett
Number of Pages: 242
Vendor: Hendrickson Publishers
Publication Date: 2015
|Dimensions: 9 X 6 X 1.0 (inches)|
Weight: 11 ounces
Stock No: WW706156
Kent CrockettMultnomah / 2001 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$13.49
Retail Price$14.99Save 10% ($1.50)
Margaret FeinbergHarperChristian Resources / 2007 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$7.494.5 out of 5 stars for Overcoming Fear, Women of Faith Study Guide Series. View reviews of this product. 3 Reviews
Retail Price$9.99Save 25% ($2.50)
Gregory L. Jantz, Ann McMurrayRevell / 2011 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$12.595 out of 5 stars for Overcoming Anxiety, Worry, and Fear: Practical Ways to Find Peace. View reviews of this product. 1 Reviews
Retail Price$13.99Save 10% ($1.40)
Paul A. HauckWestminster John Knox Press / 1977 / Trade PaperbackOur Price$17.10
Retail Price$19.00Save 10% ($1.90)
A virtual spiritual survival guide, *Slaying Your Giants* tackles twenty common problems that can become Goliaths in our lives and provides simple Biblical step-by-step methods of conquering each one. Chapters include:
- Hopelessness - One in a Billion
- Fear - How's Your Nervous System?
- Discontentment - May I Change Seats, Please?
- Doubt - Without a Doubt
- Temptation - Adam and Eve's Instruction Manual
- Unforgiveness - Who is in Your Dungeon?
- Guilt - Canceling Guilt Trips
- Change - Breaking Out of Comfort Zones
- Worry - The Movies in Your Mind
- Self-Image - I Love Me, I Love Me Not
- Pessimism - Treasure Hunting
- Anger - Anger Management
- Rejection - The Angel in the Marble
- Impatience - God's Waiting Room
- Burdens - Check Your Baggage Here
- Depression - Singing in the Dark
- Envy - The Possession Obsession
- Jealousy - A Sneaking Suspicion
- Discouragement - The End of Your Rope
- Death - Scared to Death
Includes discussion questions for each topic for small group use.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
Ask a Question
What would you like to know about this product? Please enter your name, your email and your question regarding the product in the fields below, and we'll answer you in the next 24-48 hours.
If you need immediate assistance regarding this product or any other, please call 1-800-CHRISTIAN to speak directly with a customer service representative.