Slaying the Cancer Giant with the Word of God: An Autobiography of a Cancer Survivor - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
I am a six-year breast cancer survivor. I am very happy about this fact, because I was given an opportunity to write about that experience. This is a chronological and personal testimony of my fight against this devastating disease. This book strives to encourage and invite readers, whether in perfect health or stricken by illness, to trust God in all situations. My journey with breast cancer was a test of my faith in God. Through my own struggle, I remind readers that life is going to be filled with difficult and sometimes life-changing situations when our faith is tested. At these crucial times, it is our test to decide how we will respond. Find out how I responded, and then get ready to be introduced or re-introduced to someone who cares about every situation you will encounter.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Illness
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Non-Fiction >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction
- Download >> eBooks >> Biography >> Autobiography
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Non-Fiction