- All Products
- Accompaniment Tracks
- Bible Accessories
- Bible Covers
- Bible Studies & Curriculum
- Buy in Bulk
- Christian Living
- Church & Pastoral
- Church Supplies
- Clothing & Accessories
- Crafts & Recreation
- eBooks On Sale
- Gift & Home
- Last Chance Bargains
- New Release
- Slightly Imperfect
- Streaming Video
- Student & Teens
- Sunday School
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
In the Book of Proverbs, wise King Solomon shares the kind of wisdom that you need in order to be skillful in making a life. Warren Wiersbe explains how Solomon shows: what wisdom is and where to find it, how to choose the right path of life, what happens when you choose the wrong path, how to make the best use of time and money, how to make and keep the right kind of friends, and how to build a happy marriage and successful home. According to Wiersbe, many "success manuals" are available today, but none can compare with the Book of Proverbs, God's inspired guidebook for a fulfilled life. Questions for personal reflection and group discussion are included at the end of each chapter.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: David C. Cook
Publication Date: 2010
Series: Warren Wiersbe BE Bible Study
Our world yearns for how-to guides and the secret to a fulfilled life. However, no truth is man-made. The wisdom that God granted to King Solomon is the same wisdom that would benefit us todayif only we would seek it.
The book of Proverbs offers principles to develop godly character daily. From the dangers of speaking without listening to the satisfaction inherent in fearing the Lord, author Warren Wiersbe will unpack the Scriptures in ways that will help you apply these spiritual truths.
Having pastored three churches, Wiersbe is a man who has dedicated his life to a deep understanding of the Word. Allow the insight he's gained over the years to penetrate your heart. Soon, wisdom will be your companion, and folly your sworn enemy.
Noe72Age: 35-44Gender: male4 Stars Out Of 5This book is a must have.November 12, 2013Noe72Age: 35-44Gender: maleQuality: 4Value: 4Meets Expectations: 4This product was very informative and helpful. Thankyou.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources
- Download >> eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Proverbs
- eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Small Group Resources >> Study Guides >> Studies by Books of the Bible
- eBooks >> Commentaries >> Old Testament >> Proverbs