- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Vendor: Harvest House Publishers
Publication Date: 2011
Series: Bite-Size Bible
Bible scholar, popular author, and creator of the Reasoning from the Scriptures series (more than 180,000 sold) Ron Rhodes presents the Bite-Size Bible series concise and easy-to-understand tools for Christians and other seekers who want the essential information about God and His Word without technical language.
In Bite-Size Bible Answers, Rhodes accurate research, helpful Scripture references, and succinct responses provide reliable answers to the most common questions about the Bible, God, Jesus Christ, the Holy Spirit, humankind, sin, salvation, angels, demons, the prophetic future, the afterlife, and more:
- How can we know the manuscripts of the Old and New Testaments trustworthy?
- How can Jesus be God s only begotten Son and God at the same time?
- How can we reconcile man s free will and God s sovereignty?
This little book of big truths is sized right to pass along to share how God s Word ultimately is a light that guides, an encourager of souls, and an anchor that keeps us steady when trials, obstacles, or questions arise.
Ellen DoughertyPennsauken, NJAge: 45-54Gender: female4 Stars Out Of 5April 5, 2013Ellen DoughertyPennsauken, NJAge: 45-54Gender: femaleQuality: 4Value: 5Meets Expectations: 4convenient and helpful, look forward to being able to use it often. With answers at my fiingertips, since my brain doesn't always work as quickly as I would like
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Reference
- Download >> eBooks >> Missions Evangelism & Apologetics >> Apologetics >> Info & Answers
- Download >> eBooks >> Theology