- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2013
In this book, Yvonne Terry-Lewis shares practical strategies that can help move one through the grieving process, with Jesus as the anchor. The reader will find testimonies, poems, letters, and lots of practical advice. Yvonne used this process to help her move from the shock and pain of grief to a place of healing and extending agape love to others in her missionary work.
Find Related Products▼▲
- Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues