Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Title: Sister Grief: Defined and Conquered in Jesus - eBook|
By: Yvonne Terry-Lewis
Format: DRM Free ePub
Vendor: WestBow Press
|Publication Date: 2013|
Stock No: WW46240EB
In this book, Yvonne Terry-Lewis shares practical strategies that can help move one through the grieving process, with Jesus as the anchor. The reader will find testimonies, poems, letters, and lots of practical advice. Yvonne used this process to help her move from the shock and pain of grief to a place of healing and extending agape love to others in her missionary work.
Yvonne Terry-Lewis is a Christian educator who has written plays, poems, skits, and songs while working with children in the public schools, as well as in her church community. She is a Christian missionary, wife, mother, daughter, aunt, and grandmother who loves the Lord Jesus.
She earned a masters degree from St. Marys Seminary in 2009 in church ministries/pastoral care. Yvonne felt compelled to write this book, which chronicles her healing process from grief, after the deaths of many close family members, including her first husband, son, mother, sister, and nephew.
Yvonne retired in 2007 after a thirty-four-year career in education. Sister GriefDefined and Conquered in Jesus is her first book.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges >> Death
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Death/Dying
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues >> Grieving
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Emotional Issues