Sinning Like a Christian - eBook
Add To Cart
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
In this lively book William H. Willimon, noted author, teacher, preacher, and now United Methodist bishop, brings his blunt, eloquent, and humorous style to bear on the question of sin. His penetrating observations will be welcomed by readers who are dissatisfied with shallow, feel-good Christianity (from the left or the right) that does not attempt to grapple with our propensity to do evil.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Abingdon Press
Publication Date: 2010
Feeling most at home behind a pulpit, Bishop William H. Willimons deepest calling is to be a preacher and truth-teller of Jesus Christ. Willimon is currently Professor of the Practice of Christian Ministry at Duke University Divinity School and retired Bishop of the North Alabama Conference of The United Methodist Church, after serving for 20 years as faculty member and Dean of the Chapel at Duke University. He continues to give lectures and teach at universities around the world. Willimon earned a doctoral degree from Emory University and has been honored with 13 additional doctorates. A recent study by the Pulpit and Pew Research Center found that Willimon is one of the most widely read authors among mainline Protestant pastors. An international survey conducted by Baylor University named him one of the "Twelve Most Effective Preachers" in the English-speaking world. With over a million copies of more than 60 books sold, his popularity is undeniable.
Be the first to write a review!
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Sin
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology >> Sin
- Download >> eBooks >> Academic >> Theology >> Doctrinal Theology
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality