When Sinners Say I Do: The Study Guide: Discovering the Power of the Gospel for Marriage - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
This study guide is designed to help you think about and apply the material in When Sinners Say "I Do." This study guide is formatted in a way to help with personal application, conversation as a couple and for small group discussion as well. We've included a one page summary of key points from the chapter so you can quickly remember the basic points in the book. The questions are designed to help individuals, couples and small groups wrestle with and apply the themes in the book to their own lives.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: Shepherd Press
Publication Date: 2012
Marriage is the union of two people who arrive at the altar toting some surprisingly large luggage. Often it gets opened right there on the honeymoon, sometimes it waits for the week after. The Bible calls it sin and understanding its influence can make all the difference for a man and a woman who are building a life together.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Download >> eBooks
- Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Study Guides >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Church & Pastoral
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships >> Marriage
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry >> Wedding
- Download >> eBooks >> Bible Studies & Curriculum >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Church & Pastoral >> Pastoral Ministry