- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
|Format: DRM Free ePub|
Vendor: WestBow Press
Publication Date: 2014
Everyone wants a life that sings. We all desire to have a life of beauty. Sometimes, though, circumstances cloud our vision. My circumstances were anything but beautiful; they were downright ugly. I was tired, worn out, and my eyesight had grown dim to the beauty and goodness of God. I struggled to find beauty in my life. In the midst of the mundane and madness, I had lost my song.
I learned that beauty is not defined by circumstances but by my reaction to the circumstances. Each of us has a story and a song, but will we leave the world with a gorgeous melody or an off-key tune? A song of joy and thankfulness or a song of bitterness and regret? The latter leads to isolation, the former to restoration.
When you live in bitterness, you feel unworthy and rejected, but God wants to make a great exchange with you; He gives beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, and the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness (Isaiah 61:3).
Author Piper Green surveys the lives of some spectacular women in the Word and tells their stories in a way that reaches deep into a woman’s heart, enabling readers to relate to their stories in a profound way. These women felt unworthy, rejected, and abused, yet experienced God’s grace in miraculous ways. Come on a journey and be eyewitnesses to God’s restorative power in some unexpected lives—maybe even your own.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth >> Christian Character & Purpose
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Overcoming Spiritual Challenges
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality >> Spiritual Growth
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Spirituality