Encouragement, insight, and advice for contentment and joy in singleness
Some singles are perfectly content - while others are not! Many times singles feel like fractions - only "half-persons." Does that describe you? The good news is that you don't need anyone to complete you. You are already complete in Christ!
This book answers many helpful questions including:
- What are myths about singleness?
- What are some difficulties in living as a single?
- What are root causes of dicontentment?
- What does "healthy singleness" mean?
- What are spiritual reasons for guarding sexual integrity?
Your true identity does not come from your spouse, but from the Savior, Jesus Christ. So whether you are single for a season or single again, discover biblical truths about how God wants to use your singleness to fulfill His purpose.
This is a five-pack of Singleness
. Perfect to give to friends or to use in college or church ministries.
Have a question about this product? Ask us here.