Single Servings: 90 Devotions to Feed Your Soul - eBook
- Media Type▼▲
- Author / Artist▼▲
- Top Rated▼▲
Have questions about eBooks? Check out our eBook FAQs.
* This product is available for purchase worldwide.
|Format: DRM Protected ePub|
Publication Date: 2005
Many Christian singles struggle with loneliness, physical desires, and expectations. The world has answers to all of these needs, but so does the Bible. In Single Servings, author Lee Warren, himself an unmarried thirty-something, offers ninety devotionals for single Christians who find themselves pressured by one or more of these challenges. He takes an honest look at the struggle as well as the benefits of the single life, never attempting to minimize the realities of being single but always pushing the reader to find ultimate satisfaction in Christ and the church. Each devotional is followed by insightful questions that encourage both practical and spiritual reflection, making this is a must read for any single who desires greater fulfillment and longs for wholeness.
Ask a Question▼▲
Find Related Products▼▲
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> Personal Growth >> Relationships >> Single Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Christian Living
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Devotionals >> General
- Books, eBooks & Audio >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships
- Download >> eBooks >> Christian Living >> Devotionals >> General
- Download >> eBooks >> Personal Growth >> Relationships